11/12/2007
The talk with Jagoda on Skype!
Talking with Jagoda on Skype was a very nice way to start the week, wasn't it? I was very proud of you and I'd like to thank you for your interest and commitment to the talk we had today. How did you feel? Did you like it? What were your impressions? Did you change your opinion on voluntary work? Do you feel you have learnt something new? I' d like to share some comments on all this, please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I loved to talk with Jagoda!
I think we should repit this experience again but it could be wih another person! xD
I felt that englis can really connect people all over the world!
I also enjoyed talking with Jagoda and loved when she said that you really get bonded with people you live 24 hours a day in a voluntary camp.
Well, i also liked very much this experience. It was reaaly fun and i'm agreed with laura when she says that english can connect people all over the world.
I also think that we can repeat sometimes, this type of classes and experiences. XD
I LOVED Jagodinha!
She seems to be a nice person and she left me wanting to know more about her, about her country and about volunteer work.
You were right teacher Claire her english is very good...
It was a shame that we couldn't be able to ask her some more questions, I think.
Thank you for this wonderful experience!
Talking with Jagoda on Skype was absolutely amazing...She is a very kind person, her English is very good and her words made me think seriously about voluntary work.
I liked a lot this experience! It was an excellent activity. =)
Post a Comment